Medium to Large Ball Bearings
Specialized nonstandard solutions engineered for precise fit, high performance, and life-critical reliability.
The precision ball bearings manufactured by NHBB are designed for use in medium to large mechanical systems, such as APU’s, aero-engine main shafts, helicopter transmissions, and many other applications with demanding performance requirements. A majority of the products we manufacture are nonstandard solutions containing special features that satisfy a variety of mounting and operating conditions. We also supply more complex precision ball bearing solutions, such as super duplex bearings, combination ball and roller bearings, and integral gear/ball bearing assemblies.
- Radial, angular contact, gothic arch ring configurations
- Specialized corrosion- and heat-resistant ring materials
- Advanced alloys suitable for case-hardening
- High-grade steel and ceramic rolling elements
- Durable cage designs from advanced alloys & thermoplastics
- Integrated features for optimized form, fit and function
Bearing Series & Types
Bearing Customization and New Product Development
In addition to providing you with standard products, we can customize bearings to work outside the usual spectrum of load, temperature, corrosion resistance, and rotational speed. If you are designing a new aircraft subsystem, our product engineers can assist you with bearing selection, design, and engineering.
For heightened performance challenges, our applications engineering department may involve the New Product Development Center to identify and develop a unique solution.