Standard products to custom solutions manufactured to provide dependable operation in aerospace and defense applications.
We manufacture specialized spherical bearings for everything from small private rotorcraft to the most massive long haul commercial jets. These solutions are critical components in mechanical links and actuation systems such as gearbox mounts, landing gear trunnions, vertical stabilizers, and helicopter rotor head assemblies. The full product line includes industry-standard and customer-certified bearings, intricate designs like split ball spherical assemblies and pintle bearings, and custom engineered solutions.
- Metal-to-metal and self-lubricating series
- Broad selection of construction types
- Premium and exotic bearing alloys
- A wide selection of patented self-lubricating liner systems
- Special surface treatments and coatings, including RoHS-compliant options
- Integral features for unlimited design option
Bearing Series & Types
Bearing Customization and New Product Development
In addition to providing you with standard products, we can customize bearings to work outside the usual spectrum of load, temperature, fatigue resistance, and angular misalignment. If you are designing a new aircraft subsystem, our product engineers can assist you with bearing selection, design, and engineering.
For heightened performance challenges, our applications engineering department may involve the New Product Development Center to identify and develop a unique solution.